Friday, December 4, 2009

The 1st Grade!


Landon started the 1st grade this year and boy was it a rough start! Landon attends Bear Exploration Center. She went to Kindergarten there and that transition was much easier than this year. The first week of school was great but come the second week I believed the work load was getting to her. She cried every morning and the teachers would have to take her from me. I had never had this much trouble even with K3 and K4. As a mother it broke me down emotionally on a daily basis. I knew that she didn't feel good so I figured this was also the reason but every time I took her to the doctor they would just tell me she had a viral infection and to send her to school with Tylenol. We went through 3 doctor's visits in 2 weeks of the first 3 weeks of school. I knew something was wrong with my child other than school however the doctor was saying she was fine. I had to push myself to take her to school every morning with Tylenol in her system and crying with me knowing something else was wrong but I didn't know what to do. Well almost 3 weeks later what do you think happened?...she ended up with 103 temp almost passed out in the doctor's office on a Saturday morning and what did she have? SWINE FLU! My poor baby had been battling this all along. Once she got over this illness...WE LOVE 1ST GRADE!!! YAY! I was so relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment